knockout specific parameters from cue

Hello!

I was wondering how you removed parts of data for a single fixture within a cuelist.

For example, Cue 3 does this...

Fixture 101- Changes Color, Changes Position, Changes Gobo
Fixture 102- Changes Gobo, Changes Focus, Changes Intensity

How can I edit this cue so that it no longer touches the Gobo for Fixture 101?

Thanks! I hope that made sense...

-Adam
Parents
  • An addendum to the above;

If the data you wish to remove also includes an effect you need to do one more step if you wish to knock it out from the command line and not by Opening the cue and knocking out.

Make an Effect Off Palette. Release your whole rig and then select your whole rig again and then Touch it. Record as an effect palette.

After you have done step one in Chris' post, select the fixtures again and touch the new effect Off palette and then Record + Remove again.

Reason for this is the effect doesn't clean out of the cue properly, and while you may not see any ill effects onstage, it makes your cuelist dirty.
  • An addendum to the above;

If the data you wish to remove also includes an effect you need to do one more step if you wish to knock it out from the command line and not by Opening the cue and knocking out.

Make an Effect Off Palette. Release your whole rig and then select your whole rig again and then Touch it. Record as an effect palette.

After you have done step one in Chris' post, select the fixtures again and touch the new effect Off palette and then Record + Remove again.

Reason for this is the effect doesn't clean out of the cue properly, and while you may not see any ill effects onstage, it makes your cuelist dirty.
Children
No Data
Related