Global Palette and Default Palette creation

I would like to see if there is a way to create global palettes or default palettes to load with every show.

Since like everyone else, we're always using different types of fixtures and different quantities but we are always short on timing any shortcuts help. Like some of the rest of you out there, part of the value I bring--part of what gets be the day rate I ask for--is when I can show up to a console with a bag of tricks in my inventory already.

I would like to find a way to enhance my inventory of tricks but being able to turn on a console, load my console preferences, and with it, a generic show that contains tons of pre-programmed global palettes. A lot of these would be timing and fx palettes but in many cases, color fx, and positions.

I'm not necessarily saying that I need them to load from the patch screen, but if there is a way I can create my own inventory of global palettes without actually having to add fixtures to get them then I would love it.
Parents
  • Good feedback Tom. You and I are on the same page. Along with customizing the library files in Hog 2, I have also done some similar moves.
    Media Servers are the biggest Hogs of time during programming and I have quite an elaborate template of palettes I load. Of course mine are Catalyst since I own Catalysts but I do have clients that desire the functions of other media servers.

I encourage anyone's additional feedback on this as brain storming would be cool.:outtahere:
  • Good feedback Tom. You and I are on the same page. Along with customizing the library files in Hog 2, I have also done some similar moves.
    Media Servers are the biggest Hogs of time during programming and I have quite an elaborate template of palettes I load. Of course mine are Catalyst since I own Catalysts but I do have clients that desire the functions of other media servers.

I encourage anyone's additional feedback on this as brain storming would be cool.:outtahere:
Children
No Data
Related