Knockout parameters from All Types pallet

I created a pallet for shutters on a VL 1000. I used one fixture and recorded the pallet as All Types, so that it will work with all the VL 1K's. I accidently recorded the focus and zoom into this pallet.

I tried pressing the pallet and then pressing Open. This brought the one fixture labled as All Types into an editor. I then tried to select the fixture, but there are no parameters present when a scond line appears in the editor. I just want to make the All Types line active so that I can hold backspace and turn a wheel to knockout unwanted parameters. Then I would press Update.

I must be doing something wrong? Any help?
Parents
  • Thanks Phil.
    I didn't know about holding Update for masking. However, I still have not solved my problem. When my editor opens I see the one fixture labled All Types with the parameters I assigned to it. The problem is I cannot get the Beam encoders to become active. I tried pressing Beam, and I tried holding Open and pressing Beam to no avail. I just can't acces any of the displayed parameters to knock them out or edit them. The soft Edit button is pressed, and values have changed from grey to white.
  • Thanks Phil.
    I didn't know about holding Update for masking. However, I still have not solved my problem. When my editor opens I see the one fixture labled All Types with the parameters I assigned to it. The problem is I cannot get the Beam encoders to become active. I tried pressing Beam, and I tried holding Open and pressing Beam to no avail. I just can't acces any of the displayed parameters to knock them out or edit them. The soft Edit button is pressed, and values have changed from grey to white.
Children
No Data
Related