Knockout parameters from All Types pallet

I created a pallet for shutters on a VL 1000. I used one fixture and recorded the pallet as All Types, so that it will work with all the VL 1K's. I accidently recorded the focus and zoom into this pallet.

I tried pressing the pallet and then pressing Open. This brought the one fixture labled as All Types into an editor. I then tried to select the fixture, but there are no parameters present when a scond line appears in the editor. I just want to make the All Types line active so that I can hold backspace and turn a wheel to knockout unwanted parameters. Then I would press Update.

I must be doing something wrong? Any help?
Parents
  • Nick,

Unfortunately, making edits to global palettes isn't as intuitive as it should be. We plan to fix this and it's currently logged as bug #3613.

In my opinion, the easiest way to make the edit is this:

Select a fixture.
    Apply the palette.
    Make the changes you need to make.
    Press Record.
    On the record toolbar, press More, then press Replace.
    Tap the palette.

This will replace the original palette with your new data. All cues, scenes, and other palettes will still retain their references to the newly replaced palette.

I hope this helps.
  • Nick,

Unfortunately, making edits to global palettes isn't as intuitive as it should be. We plan to fix this and it's currently logged as bug #3613.

In my opinion, the easiest way to make the edit is this:

Select a fixture.
    Apply the palette.
    Make the changes you need to make.
    Press Record.
    On the record toolbar, press More, then press Replace.
    Tap the palette.

This will replace the original palette with your new data. All cues, scenes, and other palettes will still retain their references to the newly replaced palette.

I hope this helps.
Children
No Data
Related