Library issue....how to update?

For soem reason the library I have for my MAC 550s Extended won't spin the 2nd Gobo wheel. I was wondering if I update to a library with this implemented, will it screw up the programming I already have?
Parents
  • David,

I've already replied to your other threads, but I'll add the same information here as well:

We only increment the major revision number (the first number in the version) when we make significant architectural changes to the library that have the potential to cause compatibility problems or that depend on certain console software to function properly. This is why it isn't possible to merge libraries with different major revision numbers.

Luckily, Significant changes like this don't happen very often. We've been using the v4 library for more than 2 years now.

Thanks.
  • David,

I've already replied to your other threads, but I'll add the same information here as well:

We only increment the major revision number (the first number in the version) when we make significant architectural changes to the library that have the potential to cause compatibility problems or that depend on certain console software to function properly. This is why it isn't possible to merge libraries with different major revision numbers.

Luckily, Significant changes like this don't happen very often. We've been using the v4 library for more than 2 years now.

Thanks.
Children
No Data
Related