Some Issues (1618)

Haven't posted in a while. Thought I'd post a few issues I've been having.

1) I've been having some problems moving cuelist....either from one master to another or from cuelist directory to a master. I keep getting an error in the command line. So I hit clear or backspace and try again. I've had moments where it takes several tries to move the list. Is this just me?

2) Networking two consoles together seems to bring about some issues. For one, if I mess with the patching, or add new fixtures using the second console and not the server, it can cause some erratic DMX behavior. For this, I was forced to reboot.
I also encountered a bug that happened once before. I mentioned it to Brad, but what I think is happening is when I clone a universe while having two consoles networked, the output window goes a bit crazy. It shows random fixtures blinking on and off(released), as if in a chase, but the DPs are not outputting this chase, the output window is just showing it. This was also fixed by unpatching the clone, and then rebooting.
Parents
  • Scott,

Do you remember if the red syntax on the command line was actually invalid. I'd believe that a dropped or extra keystroke would cause the command to be invalid, but I'd be surprised if you actually ended up with a valid command displaying in red. If that's the case, I'd like to know what the exact syntax is.

I'm going to spend some time looking into your multi-console reports, but they certainly seem reasonable. I'll see what I can reproduce and I'll get bugs opened for the issues.

What are you up to these days now that Pirates is released. Any cool projects going on?

Thanks.
  • Scott,

Do you remember if the red syntax on the command line was actually invalid. I'd believe that a dropped or extra keystroke would cause the command to be invalid, but I'd be surprised if you actually ended up with a valid command displaying in red. If that's the case, I'd like to know what the exact syntax is.

I'm going to spend some time looking into your multi-console reports, but they certainly seem reasonable. I'll see what I can reproduce and I'll get bugs opened for the issues.

What are you up to these days now that Pirates is released. Any cool projects going on?

Thanks.
Children
No Data
Related