Cloning for Dummies

Hello All,

New to this I may be, however was pretty good at cloning on Hog II.

Hog III now and I can't do it with the 'copy to' syntax.

I can 'copy to' fixtures selected in the programmer to a range of fixtures that I type on the keyboard.

However why can't I just press the group button for the fixtures i want to 'copy to'? ie is there a better syntax than [Group] 'copy to' [new group]?

If I do that the console wants to create loads more groups, for some bonkers reason. well probably a great reason but i don't know what it is...
Parents
  • When you are cloning/copying fixtures try using this syntax as I have had this particular problem before (usually when trying to clone effects) and have used this syntax to solve the problem;

551 Thru 553 Copy FIXTURE 561 Thru 563 Enter

Push the Fixture button when specifying the target range (incidentally, this is the same thing you do when you want to clone one group to another).

See if this helps,i've taken the text from another post similar to yours.
    C
  • When you are cloning/copying fixtures try using this syntax as I have had this particular problem before (usually when trying to clone effects) and have used this syntax to solve the problem;

551 Thru 553 Copy FIXTURE 561 Thru 563 Enter

Push the Fixture button when specifying the target range (incidentally, this is the same thing you do when you want to clone one group to another).

See if this helps,i've taken the text from another post similar to yours.
    C
Children
No Data
Related