Tarining.

Hello All,

I would like to know the best way to learn how to create all the
great EFX-And looks the we see at concerts and variouse shows.
how do i begin createing and what is the basis. i am also looking for
someone who can take me under their wing wing for some hands on
training, Any recomendations. Thanks Again.

Ambie.
Parents
  • Ambie,

You can get Wholehog console training from HES. Check out training.highend.com for more information.

Also you might have a look at a book I wrote called "The Automated Lighting Programmer's Handbook". It is written to teach all the basics of programming to be applied to any console. You can find it here:
    www.amazon.com/Automated-Lighting-Programmers-Handbook/dp/0240806026/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-8200628-5810208?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1182203720&sr=8-1

Also if you are looking for someone to personally "take you under their wing" you might post your location...
  • Ambie,

You can get Wholehog console training from HES. Check out training.highend.com for more information.

Also you might have a look at a book I wrote called "The Automated Lighting Programmer's Handbook". It is written to teach all the basics of programming to be applied to any console. You can find it here:
    www.amazon.com/Automated-Lighting-Programmers-Handbook/dp/0240806026/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-8200628-5810208?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1182203720&sr=8-1

Also if you are looking for someone to personally "take you under their wing" you might post your location...
Children
No Data
Related