My 2 cents...

So after a while, I think the only requests i'd reallyl ike to see are:

Calendar events! I really could use a scheduling application for it.
Implementing the Macros
Lockable (PIN) Programmer/Record/Playback levels.
Space Invaders....??? :DNot as necessary, but certainly useful at times, I would love to see a Timecode Offset edit where a whole cuelist or sections of it could be shifted entirely.
Parents
  • Well, as for security I'd like different levels within a console, I rarely network consoles together, so thats not really a major issue for me. It might be for others though. I'd like PIN locking for different levels. Particularly locking the Programmer itself, the Record functions (update, merge, record, etc) and all the console. This would allow me to leave the console in such a way that other techs could do work in the programmer live, strike lamps, etc without being able to record or modify cues.

I was kidding about space invaders btw, thus the smily face.
  • Well, as for security I'd like different levels within a console, I rarely network consoles together, so thats not really a major issue for me. It might be for others though. I'd like PIN locking for different levels. Particularly locking the Programmer itself, the Record functions (update, merge, record, etc) and all the console. This would allow me to leave the console in such a way that other techs could do work in the programmer live, strike lamps, etc without being able to record or modify cues.

I was kidding about space invaders btw, thus the smily face.
Children
No Data
Related