rig dims between cuelists

while running a show using htp im noticing that when bringing another fader up the current scene will dim for a second then restore to what it should be. this will also happen even though both may have a time of 0 and no delay. its annoying as my artist is left in the dark for a second. im not sure if this is a bug or a setting issue. HELP PLEASE:17:
Parents
  • [quote=ChrisTall]What Properties do you have turned on in Cuelist Options?
    Within that window under Controls -> Master what is your Fader set for?

ok i have htp, reset on release, use default cuelist time and fader +go off zero

[quote=ChrisTall] What is your rig? Conventional/Automated?

its a theatre show with robe 575 washs and spots and a conventional rig. its the conventional rig that is dimming

[quote=ChrisTall] When you bring up a fader is it dimming only the stuff that's common to the fader or everything?

I have a scene already up (eg master 2) when bringing up another fader (master 3) the values in master 2 dim for a second then come back to where they should beim trying to reproduce it in hog pc3 but dosnt seem to show up on output window. maybe its a new bug thats krept into the updated version for roadhog
  • [quote=ChrisTall]What Properties do you have turned on in Cuelist Options?
    Within that window under Controls -> Master what is your Fader set for?

ok i have htp, reset on release, use default cuelist time and fader +go off zero

[quote=ChrisTall] What is your rig? Conventional/Automated?

its a theatre show with robe 575 washs and spots and a conventional rig. its the conventional rig that is dimming

[quote=ChrisTall] When you bring up a fader is it dimming only the stuff that's common to the fader or everything?

I have a scene already up (eg master 2) when bringing up another fader (master 3) the values in master 2 dim for a second then come back to where they should beim trying to reproduce it in hog pc3 but dosnt seem to show up on output window. maybe its a new bug thats krept into the updated version for roadhog
Children
No Data
Related