rig dims between cuelists

while running a show using htp im noticing that when bringing another fader up the current scene will dim for a second then restore to what it should be. this will also happen even though both may have a time of 0 and no delay. its annoying as my artist is left in the dark for a second. im not sure if this is a bug or a setting issue. HELP PLEASE:17:
Parents
  • [quote=ChrisTall]I may be getting it on Hog 3PC. With your setup when I bring up a fader the first time anything that is already up, and is coming up with the new fader drops immediately to zero and then tracks up with the new fader.

I can make it work correctly by turning off the "+ Go off zero".
    Not sure if you need that for other reasons.

Maybe one of the High End guys can help.
    Brad?

Yes thats correct. thats exactly whats happening. im using the "+ Go off zero" so i dont have to press go after fading up so its all one step as theres a few masters used at the same time. in this case i do think it is a bug as hog II never used to have that problem
  • [quote=ChrisTall]I may be getting it on Hog 3PC. With your setup when I bring up a fader the first time anything that is already up, and is coming up with the new fader drops immediately to zero and then tracks up with the new fader.

I can make it work correctly by turning off the "+ Go off zero".
    Not sure if you need that for other reasons.

Maybe one of the High End guys can help.
    Brad?

Yes thats correct. thats exactly whats happening. im using the "+ Go off zero" so i dont have to press go after fading up so its all one step as theres a few masters used at the same time. in this case i do think it is a bug as hog II never used to have that problem
Children
No Data
Related