Buttons on Hog 3 Stops working

Last week i discovered that the . 2 5 8 / backspace and effect buttons on my hog 3 stops working after a new show has been loaded and the machine is fully booted up. They still work in the load show menu. I have done a complete software and bios reload and the problem still there.

Anybody got an explanation ???????
Parents
  • Wow... now that's a new one... I would avoid point cues and type carefully... :-)

Seriously, a couple questions that will help all of us help you...

What version of software are you using? What other devices are in your system (DP2000, IOP, multiple consoles)? Does your Hog3 do this with all shows, i.e. if you start a clean show is the problem still there? Are you using an external keyboard? if so, do those keys work and does it change at all when you unplug the keyboard?
  • Wow... now that's a new one... I would avoid point cues and type carefully... :-)

Seriously, a couple questions that will help all of us help you...

What version of software are you using? What other devices are in your system (DP2000, IOP, multiple consoles)? Does your Hog3 do this with all shows, i.e. if you start a clean show is the problem still there? Are you using an external keyboard? if so, do those keys work and does it change at all when you unplug the keyboard?
Children
No Data
Related