Rem Dim

In the manual it says that to 'reverse' a rem-dim use the undo key, which is fine unless you want to rem-dim so that you can see to adjust pan & tilt. I know there's highlight but sometimes this doesn't always work, especially if you want to focus a gobo etc....

I might be missing something, but could you have 'pig+rem-dim' as an "undo" or "reverse" rem-dim function?

What's your thoughts/suggestions?
Parents
  • I like your suggestion of Pig+Rem dim. It would definitely provide a quick way to isolate fixtures and then bring other fixtures back in once your edits were finished. There are a few logged enhancements and arguments for what Pig+Rem Dim might do in the future but obviously this is open for debate.

I would say that using custom highlight/lowlight might be helpful in this situation to simply effect intensity only, but the problem with that solution is that you might later want to use highlight to actually clear gobos and other parameters which would require you to change your highlight function.

Thanks for the dialogue.

-Chris Muenchow
  • I like your suggestion of Pig+Rem dim. It would definitely provide a quick way to isolate fixtures and then bring other fixtures back in once your edits were finished. There are a few logged enhancements and arguments for what Pig+Rem Dim might do in the future but obviously this is open for debate.

I would say that using custom highlight/lowlight might be helpful in this situation to simply effect intensity only, but the problem with that solution is that you might later want to use highlight to actually clear gobos and other parameters which would require you to change your highlight function.

Thanks for the dialogue.

-Chris Muenchow
Children
No Data
Related