TRANSFERING DESKTOP VIEWS

Ok Peeps....

I've looked far and wide, both manual and forums, but have yet to find a way to upload DESKTOP VIEWS as a preference from show to show like console preferences. I want the ability to upload VIEW preferences and console preferences to a show that’s already programmed. Now, if this function is currently available, let me know. If not, can this be implemented in the future?

Thanks
Parents
  • Calvin,

You can load your views by using the merge function in the Shows window. You can also load your user preferences by exporting the preferences file, then importing into the new file. You can do this in the setup/preferences window. Section 13.8.5 of the user manual explains this process.

As for loading any console configuration (from the control panel) this is not currently possible, but it is logged as enhancment #7352 per my friend Paul B. :rolleyes:
  • Calvin,

You can load your views by using the merge function in the Shows window. You can also load your user preferences by exporting the preferences file, then importing into the new file. You can do this in the setup/preferences window. Section 13.8.5 of the user manual explains this process.

As for loading any console configuration (from the control panel) this is not currently possible, but it is logged as enhancment #7352 per my friend Paul B. :rolleyes:
Children
No Data
Related