Question...

Hey Guys,

I have 9 VL2000 in a show and they set as a Back line on the floor and i want to do an INT Efx from center to end.

so the efx shold be:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

It's start with 1 VL2000 and continue with jumps of 2 VL2000 every time.

O.k. so i know the Hog for something like...4 years now and work with it almost every day and I Don't Know How To Do That !!!

Now that's a difficult question...let see if any of your geniuses out there can answer on that.

Amir
DANIX SYSTEMS
Israel
Parents
  • Jon,

Gotcha, (light over my head finally went on) INT for Intensity Effect.

I just tried both ways on my office HogPC setup (no wings).

Both took about the same amout of time to program, but the method using the Effects engine could easily give someone a hard time if you're not familiar with using the engine. I did a STEP effect with Intensity at 50%. Also, when you FAN Center the direction you go with the Effects Offset determines whether you chase outward or inward.

Therefore, if I were to do this using the Cuelist Chase method was much more straightforward, and I feel it would be easier to edit later for speed, direction, and possibly timing.

Cool. Hope this helps Amir as much as I learned from it.

Cat
  • Jon,

Gotcha, (light over my head finally went on) INT for Intensity Effect.

I just tried both ways on my office HogPC setup (no wings).

Both took about the same amout of time to program, but the method using the Effects engine could easily give someone a hard time if you're not familiar with using the engine. I did a STEP effect with Intensity at 50%. Also, when you FAN Center the direction you go with the Effects Offset determines whether you chase outward or inward.

Therefore, if I were to do this using the Cuelist Chase method was much more straightforward, and I feel it would be easier to edit later for speed, direction, and possibly timing.

Cool. Hope this helps Amir as much as I learned from it.

Cat
Children
No Data
Related