Question...

Hey Guys,

I have 9 VL2000 in a show and they set as a Back line on the floor and i want to do an INT Efx from center to end.

so the efx shold be:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

It's start with 1 VL2000 and continue with jumps of 2 VL2000 every time.

O.k. so i know the Hog for something like...4 years now and work with it almost every day and I Don't Know How To Do That !!!

Now that's a difficult question...let see if any of your geniuses out there can answer on that.

Amir
DANIX SYSTEMS
Israel
Parents
  • I agree...for something like this, I would build a specific chase...

If you want all lights at FL and a set of lights to drop to 50%....

VL 1 through 9 at Full - Record 1 thru 5 (this records 5 cues with the lamps at full).

Then, VL5 @ 50 - merge 1
    VL 4 + 6 at 50 - merge 2
    etc. down the line.

Then under cue options, choose the "Chase" function and that will allow the "Tap Sync" to be used.

If you wanted all lamps at 50% and the appropriate lamp to bump full, do the same thing but record 1-5 with all lamps at 50% and merge 1 the full lamp.

This will still allow all of the editing of fades, delays, etc. that give you more control since it's a chase.

Hope that helps...
  • I agree...for something like this, I would build a specific chase...

If you want all lights at FL and a set of lights to drop to 50%....

VL 1 through 9 at Full - Record 1 thru 5 (this records 5 cues with the lamps at full).

Then, VL5 @ 50 - merge 1
    VL 4 + 6 at 50 - merge 2
    etc. down the line.

Then under cue options, choose the "Chase" function and that will allow the "Tap Sync" to be used.

If you wanted all lamps at 50% and the appropriate lamp to bump full, do the same thing but record 1-5 with all lamps at 50% and merge 1 the full lamp.

This will still allow all of the editing of fades, delays, etc. that give you more control since it's a chase.

Hope that helps...
Children
No Data
Related