Question...

Hey Guys,

I have 9 VL2000 in a show and they set as a Back line on the floor and i want to do an INT Efx from center to end.

so the efx shold be:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

It's start with 1 VL2000 and continue with jumps of 2 VL2000 every time.

O.k. so i know the Hog for something like...4 years now and work with it almost every day and I Don't Know How To Do That !!!

Now that's a difficult question...let see if any of your geniuses out there can answer on that.

Amir
DANIX SYSTEMS
Israel
Parents
  • Jon,

What you say it's true, but then the efx look with 1 fixture every time or if you using the "gruping" option its look like 2 x 2 or 3 x 3 etc...

What im looking for is an effect that will do:

fixture 1 open > fixture 2 + 3 open > fixture 4 + 5 > ...

The effect shuled start with 1 fixture open then a jump's of 2.

Thets not possible on the Hog 3 with a easy way, the only way that i can think of it is to do an Int effect on all fixture, set the rate and then take all the fixure except fixture nomber 1, set the gruping to "2" and set the offset to 330 (then you get 2 x 2 ), now take fixture 1 and set the offset by your eye to the start place....well...that a "easy" way.

Amir
  • Jon,

What you say it's true, but then the efx look with 1 fixture every time or if you using the "gruping" option its look like 2 x 2 or 3 x 3 etc...

What im looking for is an effect that will do:

fixture 1 open > fixture 2 + 3 open > fixture 4 + 5 > ...

The effect shuled start with 1 fixture open then a jump's of 2.

Thets not possible on the Hog 3 with a easy way, the only way that i can think of it is to do an Int effect on all fixture, set the rate and then take all the fixure except fixture nomber 1, set the gruping to "2" and set the offset to 330 (then you get 2 x 2 ), now take fixture 1 and set the offset by your eye to the start place....well...that a "easy" way.

Amir
Children
No Data
Related