Question...

Hey Guys,

I have 9 VL2000 in a show and they set as a Back line on the floor and i want to do an INT Efx from center to end.

so the efx shold be:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

It's start with 1 VL2000 and continue with jumps of 2 VL2000 every time.

O.k. so i know the Hog for something like...4 years now and work with it almost every day and I Don't Know How To Do That !!!

Now that's a difficult question...let see if any of your geniuses out there can answer on that.

Amir
DANIX SYSTEMS
Israel
Parents
  • I didn't realize you wanted the lights to stay on as they moved through the effect. In that case, to me at least, it sounds like building the chase would be the quickest way to do what you want. That way you can deal with timings and fading exactly as you want.

Seems to be it would be quicker than dealing with the effects engine, multiple steps, groupings....build the chase and then you can replicate it in different ways (up, down, bounce, random) without having to recreate it.

My two cents....
  • I didn't realize you wanted the lights to stay on as they moved through the effect. In that case, to me at least, it sounds like building the chase would be the quickest way to do what you want. That way you can deal with timings and fading exactly as you want.

Seems to be it would be quicker than dealing with the effects engine, multiple steps, groupings....build the chase and then you can replicate it in different ways (up, down, bounce, random) without having to recreate it.

My two cents....
Children
No Data
Related