Question...

Hey Guys,

I have 9 VL2000 in a show and they set as a Back line on the floor and i want to do an INT Efx from center to end.

so the efx shold be:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

It's start with 1 VL2000 and continue with jumps of 2 VL2000 every time.

O.k. so i know the Hog for something like...4 years now and work with it almost every day and I Don't Know How To Do That !!!

Now that's a difficult question...let see if any of your geniuses out there can answer on that.

Amir
DANIX SYSTEMS
Israel
Parents
  • Well in all honesty, I program my own chases probably 85% of the time instead of the Effects Engine. I like to be able to control every necessary parameter. If I'm in a hurry, yes, I'll use the Effects Engine...but if I have the time, I program the complete steps that I need.

I personally feel that the Effects Engine is nice and a very valuable tool...but it doesn't replace being able to do build your own whenever it is warranted. For me, this goes back to running consoles without effects engines and having to control everything and plan accordingly.

Just my thoughts....I know some people feel very differently and that the Effects Engine should be the end-all/do-all.
  • Well in all honesty, I program my own chases probably 85% of the time instead of the Effects Engine. I like to be able to control every necessary parameter. If I'm in a hurry, yes, I'll use the Effects Engine...but if I have the time, I program the complete steps that I need.

I personally feel that the Effects Engine is nice and a very valuable tool...but it doesn't replace being able to do build your own whenever it is warranted. For me, this goes back to running consoles without effects engines and having to control everything and plan accordingly.

Just my thoughts....I know some people feel very differently and that the Effects Engine should be the end-all/do-all.
Children
No Data
Related