HTP effects

Hi,
i know this has been covered before but can someone enlighten me as to why it easier "not" to be able to run intensity effects as HTP?
Why would you not want to run intensity effects as HTP?

I know what some of the workarounds are so i don't need to know how but more the why...
Is there any chance of this becoming a feature in the future at some point?

Regards C
Parents
  • There's not really a conspiracy of silence, it's more that all of the salient points have already been made by others in this thread. There are some work-arounds that can accomplish what you need in many cases, but they're not perfect.

Because of the effects issue being discussed here, and a number of other oddities in HTP, we plan to rework HTP playback in a future software version. The HTP rework has been assigned issue number #9756 in our tracking system, but I don't have any kind of time frame or schedule.

It's certainly not perfect the way it is today, but I wouldn't call it "impossible" or "deeply rooted".
  • There's not really a conspiracy of silence, it's more that all of the salient points have already been made by others in this thread. There are some work-arounds that can accomplish what you need in many cases, but they're not perfect.

Because of the effects issue being discussed here, and a number of other oddities in HTP, we plan to rework HTP playback in a future software version. The HTP rework has been assigned issue number #9756 in our tracking system, but I don't have any kind of time frame or schedule.

It's certainly not perfect the way it is today, but I wouldn't call it "impossible" or "deeply rooted".
Children
No Data
Related