Fading between pallettes

Hi, not sure if this is even possible, but...

I work at a nightclub, so live operation / infinite possibilities is the order of the day for us... We have a hog 3 iPC, setup with a load of palletes for colours, positions, effects and intensities etc... and dimmers / chases for the various fixtures on the playbacks...

Before the hog, we had a pearl, and a feature I really miss from the pearl is being able to just tap a number, then fade to another palette over that number of seconds... useful for slow / smooth colour changes on CMY fixtures, or moving to a certain position slowly on the fly...

Is there any way of doing this on the hog? I know it's possible for timed cues etc, but that's just not the way we work...

Many Thanks....
Parents
  • Looks like we might have found a bug with 2.2.1 I have been sitting in front of my H3 for the past half hour trying to get the timing to work from the keypad for fade changes. The problem is the second you hit the time key the fade starts with whatever timing you last set. As a matter of fact I cant even enter a time until a paramater has been touched. The syntax you demosrated works fine for recording cues but I cant get it to work in the progammer.
  • Looks like we might have found a bug with 2.2.1 I have been sitting in front of my H3 for the past half hour trying to get the timing to work from the keypad for fade changes. The problem is the second you hit the time key the fade starts with whatever timing you last set. As a matter of fact I cant even enter a time until a paramater has been touched. The syntax you demosrated works fine for recording cues but I cant get it to work in the progammer.
Children
No Data
Related