hog 3pc stoped working

Hello All,

When I start up hog 3pc and I launch a show I get the message

"Class fps::runtime
Execption source callstack,server procces, 3440 thread"

After this message I get the message

"The show server is not responding"

I use hog 3pc for programming at home for a while and I never had such a problem.

What could cause this problem I already re-installed the software
I use swv 2.2.1.(b1775)

Gr Erik
Parents
  • Erik,

Does this happen when you launch a new show or an existing show? If it is an existing show can you please send me the show file via upload.highend.com

Also was this working before or is this a new installation or new problem? You might need to check your computer's firewall or other settings. You can refer to the Wholehog User Manual (installed on your computer with Hog 3PC) and read the section on Hog 3PC for further network configuration information.
  • Erik,

Does this happen when you launch a new show or an existing show? If it is an existing show can you please send me the show file via upload.highend.com

Also was this working before or is this a new installation or new problem? You might need to check your computer's firewall or other settings. You can refer to the Wholehog User Manual (installed on your computer with Hog 3PC) and read the section on Hog 3PC for further network configuration information.
Children
No Data
Related