Studio Spot 250 Macros

I have a very strong suspicion this should be obvious but i'll also admit that im stumped.
I have a pair of studio spot 250s on my hog III PC. according to the manual, macro 2 is a ballyhoo, which i want, but i cannot (for whatever reason) activate it
I select the 2 spots in the groups window, on my screen below that are 5 buttons
colour
strobe
Gobo
gobo2
macro
i hit macro
a second button bar pops up with the following
none
one
two
three
four
i choose 2
and nothin happes
Can someone shed some light on what im doing wrong?
TIM
Parents
  • Tim,

As you know I answered this for you on the Light Network already... and I have seen your reply.

For the sake of those reading this forum here is my information from the LN:
    Once you select the macro, you have to adjust the "rate" by using the Mspeed of the fixture. So on Hog 3PC you will need to adjust the global speed channel. However be aware that once you have selected an Mspeed value this will affect the movement of your fixtures in all cues. Since you are using Hog 3PC, you might find it easiest to use the effects engine and use the console based effects. You will have much greater control of the fixture this way too. The macros built into the fixtures are designed for use when using a very basic controller or on stand alone mode.
  • Tim,

As you know I answered this for you on the Light Network already... and I have seen your reply.

For the sake of those reading this forum here is my information from the LN:
    Once you select the macro, you have to adjust the "rate" by using the Mspeed of the fixture. So on Hog 3PC you will need to adjust the global speed channel. However be aware that once you have selected an Mspeed value this will affect the movement of your fixtures in all cues. Since you are using Hog 3PC, you might find it easiest to use the effects engine and use the console based effects. You will have much greater control of the fixture this way too. The macros built into the fixtures are designed for use when using a very basic controller or on stand alone mode.
Children
No Data
Related