I've done my first show yesterday with the new software, and it works really fine. Effects-rate works great, as I like doing things on the fly during the show.
Great timing for releasing the software, had my 2nd show of my current tour yesterday.

On the Lightnetwork I read you will be implementing Mark Cues and Keystroke-Macro's later on this year, plus more. This will put way more value to the software as it already is. Any idea on a timeline for this?

Gr.
Pim
Parents
  • Hello Deegster,

V4.1.5 is indeed the newest library. And it should work on any choose-button.
    Did you install the new software and loaded and old show created with an older library before v4.1.3? Or did you start a new show?
    If you loaded an old show you won't see the effects-rate on old cuelists. Try making a new show or make new cuelists.

The effects-rate only alters the rate (speed) of the effect, the cuelist-rate alters the time from cue to cue. If you have all fade-times on 1s and the cuelist-rate is 100% (by default) the cues all fade in 1 second to the next. If you change the cuelist-rate to 50%, you slow it down by half, it will fade in 2 seconds. If you change it to 200%, you change it to twice the speed, it will fade in 0,5 seconds.

Gr.
    Pim
  • Hello Deegster,

V4.1.5 is indeed the newest library. And it should work on any choose-button.
    Did you install the new software and loaded and old show created with an older library before v4.1.3? Or did you start a new show?
    If you loaded an old show you won't see the effects-rate on old cuelists. Try making a new show or make new cuelists.

The effects-rate only alters the rate (speed) of the effect, the cuelist-rate alters the time from cue to cue. If you have all fade-times on 1s and the cuelist-rate is 100% (by default) the cues all fade in 1 second to the next. If you change the cuelist-rate to 50%, you slow it down by half, it will fade in 2 seconds. If you change it to 200%, you change it to twice the speed, it will fade in 0,5 seconds.

Gr.
    Pim
Children
No Data
Related