I've done my first show yesterday with the new software, and it works really fine. Effects-rate works great, as I like doing things on the fly during the show.
Great timing for releasing the software, had my 2nd show of my current tour yesterday.

On the Lightnetwork I read you will be implementing Mark Cues and Keystroke-Macro's later on this year, plus more. This will put way more value to the software as it already is. Any idea on a timeline for this?

Gr.
Pim
Parents
  • [quote=deegster]Just for clarification, a Mark Cue is just a blank cue to position your lights before their intensity is set right?

Jeremy,

Not exactly in this case... that was the Wholehog 2 method. With the current implementation, mark is a setting of a cue. Wehn applied this cue will preplay parameter information when the previous cue completes. In order for data to be valid for marking, the intensity of the fixture must have been at zero in the previous cue and above zero in the cue set to mark.

When mark cues are released, the manual will also be updated to provide full information about how they function and how to use them.
  • [quote=deegster]Just for clarification, a Mark Cue is just a blank cue to position your lights before their intensity is set right?

Jeremy,

Not exactly in this case... that was the Wholehog 2 method. With the current implementation, mark is a setting of a cue. Wehn applied this cue will preplay parameter information when the previous cue completes. In order for data to be valid for marking, the intensity of the fixture must have been at zero in the previous cue and above zero in the cue set to mark.

When mark cues are released, the manual will also be updated to provide full information about how they function and how to use them.
Children
No Data
Related