Bug Report (1809)

Hey,

3 bugs left in the console :

- The High/Low light Pallete function don't work good (don't know if its only on that version, dont have problems with it in past one)

- The effect stop in a cuelist don't act like it shuled if you try to stop it with timing: sey all in colour effect cue 1, cue 2 will be all in open white 0 sec, i get all in open white 2 sec.

- The record selected, whats end with this thing?! its driving me crazy, its NEVER work like it shuld.

Amir
Danix
Israel
Parents
  • Amir,

Can you please clarify your problems with Highlight. We can not tell what the problem is with this vague description.

For the effect timing, please check the effect time in the Effect Engine window. You need to scroll over to this if the window is the default size.

Record Selected ->again can you please be specific as to the problem. I do see a bug logged about using it with a non-standard fixture selection order, but I am un clear as to the problem you are seing.

With a bit more informaiton, I am sure we can provide a good timeline and or resolution to these problems.

thanks,
  • Amir,

Can you please clarify your problems with Highlight. We can not tell what the problem is with this vague description.

For the effect timing, please check the effect time in the Effect Engine window. You need to scroll over to this if the window is the default size.

Record Selected ->again can you please be specific as to the problem. I do see a bug logged about using it with a non-standard fixture selection order, but I am un clear as to the problem you are seing.

With a bit more informaiton, I am sure we can provide a good timeline and or resolution to these problems.

thanks,
Children
No Data
Related