Bug Report (1809)

Hey,

3 bugs left in the console :

- The High/Low light Pallete function don't work good (don't know if its only on that version, dont have problems with it in past one)

- The effect stop in a cuelist don't act like it shuled if you try to stop it with timing: sey all in colour effect cue 1, cue 2 will be all in open white 0 sec, i get all in open white 2 sec.

- The record selected, whats end with this thing?! its driving me crazy, its NEVER work like it shuld.

Amir
Danix
Israel
Parents
  • Hey Brad & Chris,

I start today a new show and the High/Low Pallets issue don't appear any more so it's probably something with a new show. the thing was that its work sometime and sometime not, and the time it was work its open the selected fixture with the fixture thet was before it in 50%, for example: fixture 3 selected and fixture 2 in 50% (acualy, if i think about this, that can be a good option to :) )

The record selected thing its a little more complicated, if i have some programing on stage and i select fixture 3 and change colour only to it and want to record that colour to pallete only for that fixture, so if i did this every time i select a different unit the pallete avilable for it.

Thanks

Amir
  • Hey Brad & Chris,

I start today a new show and the High/Low Pallets issue don't appear any more so it's probably something with a new show. the thing was that its work sometime and sometime not, and the time it was work its open the selected fixture with the fixture thet was before it in 50%, for example: fixture 3 selected and fixture 2 in 50% (acualy, if i think about this, that can be a good option to :) )

The record selected thing its a little more complicated, if i have some programing on stage and i select fixture 3 and change colour only to it and want to record that colour to pallete only for that fixture, so if i did this every time i select a different unit the pallete avilable for it.

Thanks

Amir
Children
No Data
Related