Bug Report (1809)

Hey,

3 bugs left in the console :

- The High/Low light Pallete function don't work good (don't know if its only on that version, dont have problems with it in past one)

- The effect stop in a cuelist don't act like it shuled if you try to stop it with timing: sey all in colour effect cue 1, cue 2 will be all in open white 0 sec, i get all in open white 2 sec.

- The record selected, whats end with this thing?! its driving me crazy, its NEVER work like it shuld.

Amir
Danix
Israel
Parents
  • Hi Brad...
    A quick related question...
    Is there a way to change the 'default' to not being 'global' for a palette, or for a fixture type.
    I'm working with a lot of different types of led fixtures, which it would be very cool to be able to make the color palette default 'per fixture' for the led's instead of having to remember to switch on 'per fixture' everytime i save the color for 1 of the led's...
    Currently its very annoying when one of my guys fixes a color for 1 led and saves it without the 'per fixture'!

We have iPC's and HogPC's running V2.2.2 b1809

Regards,
    Craig
  • Hi Brad...
    A quick related question...
    Is there a way to change the 'default' to not being 'global' for a palette, or for a fixture type.
    I'm working with a lot of different types of led fixtures, which it would be very cool to be able to make the color palette default 'per fixture' for the led's instead of having to remember to switch on 'per fixture' everytime i save the color for 1 of the led's...
    Currently its very annoying when one of my guys fixes a color for 1 led and saves it without the 'per fixture'!

We have iPC's and HogPC's running V2.2.2 b1809

Regards,
    Craig
Children
No Data
Related