Temporarily Maximize & Front on Palette Button Hold

As an extension to the 'Front Window' option, I would like to see the following as setting...

When I press-and-hold the physical button for a palette window (IGBCPE), I would like to have the associated window front and maximize temporarily (for as long as I hold the button down).

Any thoughts?

Phil
Parents
  • Phil,

I do what you're asking, but without the holding of the button. I close all windows and then do the following:

Position open Full Screen - Record View 4
    Close all
    Color open Full Screen - Record View 5
    Close all
    Beam open Full Screen - Record View 6
    Close all

Then in the view menu, I make them all additive. My initial view is on #1. This way I can front any of the menues by "Open 4", "Open 5" or "Open 6" (shortcuts for the views) without ever having to look at the upper buttons. When I'm done with that window, I just "Open 1" to get back to my initial view. I also have an "ALL Close" on #7 since that is just below the backspace (Open 7 closes all windows).

I would be worried about holding down the buttons and getting stuck or something...just my paranoia.

Any other thoughts???

J
  • Phil,

I do what you're asking, but without the holding of the button. I close all windows and then do the following:

Position open Full Screen - Record View 4
    Close all
    Color open Full Screen - Record View 5
    Close all
    Beam open Full Screen - Record View 6
    Close all

Then in the view menu, I make them all additive. My initial view is on #1. This way I can front any of the menues by "Open 4", "Open 5" or "Open 6" (shortcuts for the views) without ever having to look at the upper buttons. When I'm done with that window, I just "Open 1" to get back to my initial view. I also have an "ALL Close" on #7 since that is just below the backspace (Open 7 closes all windows).

I would be worried about holding down the buttons and getting stuck or something...just my paranoia.

Any other thoughts???

J
Children
No Data
Related