Hog Questions...

1) is it possible to put only time on a pallette ?
2)is it possible to have a chase or P/T effect running and change position without stopping it for example have a ballyhoo on the dance floor and then hit a stage position and have the ballyhoo keep moving on stage.

thanks,
Parents
  • 1) You can store Time in a pallet if it has the parameter with it also. So a color pallet could have color cyan and a 5 second time. When storing it you would need to push the useC, and useT to store booth color and time.

2) What I do is store my effect not into a cuelist but into a Scene. Then on that scene turn on crossfade IPCB for the fader action. This way you can move the fade up and the effect will get bigger, bring the fader down and the effect will get smaller. You also will need to set the scene as a higher priority so it does not get stomped on, by the main cuelist with the different positions. Remember not to store any pan/tilt info into this scene.
  • 1) You can store Time in a pallet if it has the parameter with it also. So a color pallet could have color cyan and a 5 second time. When storing it you would need to push the useC, and useT to store booth color and time.

2) What I do is store my effect not into a cuelist but into a Scene. Then on that scene turn on crossfade IPCB for the fader action. This way you can move the fade up and the effect will get bigger, bring the fader down and the effect will get smaller. You also will need to set the scene as a higher priority so it does not get stomped on, by the main cuelist with the different positions. Remember not to store any pan/tilt info into this scene.
Children
No Data
Related