Hog 3 Fatal Crash when adding fixtures (1809)

I was starting to prepare for our Christmas show. I created a new show and tried merging in our existing "house plot" show. When I tried to add fixtures, I got a fatal error. Thinking it was an error with the merge, I tried it again and got the same fatal error.

I then went back to my original show and just tried to add fixtures to it (without creating a new show) and got the same fatal error. Thinking I was having an issue, I did a full ISO of the desk and loaded a show that was backed up this morning before attempting all of these mergers/new shows.

Show loaded fine and I tried to add fixtures...got the SAME fatal error.

I can load a new show just fine, but if I try to add VL1000's to an existing show, I get the fatal error.

forums.highend.com/photopost/data/500/medium/PIC-0033.jpg
Show file to be uploaded to Chris....
Parents
  • Jon,

Any features that are dependent on the show library, such as changes to wheelsets or additional fixture functions, would need to be merged into your show. Occasionally, we make significant changes to the show library that make merging impossiible. When this happens, we change the major revision number of the library. If your show was created using a library earlier than v4.0 (about 2 years ago), there won't be a way to merge the newest features in. The only change that's been made recently that you'd be missing is for cuelist effects rate control. We're still able to build v3 fixture libraries, so if you need access to any of the new features you can just send a request to support@flyingpig.com

Thanks.
  • Jon,

Any features that are dependent on the show library, such as changes to wheelsets or additional fixture functions, would need to be merged into your show. Occasionally, we make significant changes to the show library that make merging impossiible. When this happens, we change the major revision number of the library. If your show was created using a library earlier than v4.0 (about 2 years ago), there won't be a way to merge the newest features in. The only change that's been made recently that you'd be missing is for cuelist effects rate control. We're still able to build v3 fixture libraries, so if you need access to any of the new features you can just send a request to support@flyingpig.com

Thanks.
Children
No Data
Related