Apple Macintosh and HOGIII....

Hi!
Tell me please, can I connect my Mac Book and HOGIII console via network. What I must install on MacBook HOG3PC or any other soft?
Best, Leonid.
Parents
  • [QUOTE=jxgriffi]

So, yes indeed, it works as long as you have an Intel Mac with Bootcamp or Parallels (haven't tried Fusion).

I've been playing with fusion and it seems to work very well for me. I find it to be less cumbersome than Parallels, and i still have access to all my files unlike bootcamp.

I haven't had the opportunity to attach any widgets, but it seems to take to everything USB very well. When I get the chance to, I will let everyone know.
  • [QUOTE=jxgriffi]

So, yes indeed, it works as long as you have an Intel Mac with Bootcamp or Parallels (haven't tried Fusion).

I've been playing with fusion and it seems to work very well for me. I find it to be less cumbersome than Parallels, and i still have access to all my files unlike bootcamp.

I haven't had the opportunity to attach any widgets, but it seems to take to everything USB very well. When I get the chance to, I will let everyone know.
Children
No Data
Related