help with WSYWYG

when we get our brand new WHOLE HOG 3 i´ve found the WYSYWYG software inside the case. i have installed this in to my lap top.
some dongle device came along whit the CD and i understand that this is what i need to make the program run... but some thing promp on my screen saying " dongle console version only" =( ... and i realy don´t know what to do... i´ve been reading the user guide but there is, or i can´t find any clue about it...
i have learn kind of easy how to use the WYSYWYG on others people´s PCs and it will be very usefully if some body can, please, help me to start our own software and beguing to work on virtual stage.

thank you in advance and my best regard from lima, peru... :)
Parents
  • The version of Wysiwyg is Console Edition ONLY. I believe it is a 512 (single universe) channel maximum. The "warning" you receive is just that...a warning. The software should perform as normal except with the 512 limitation.

From the Cast Website:
    WYSIWYG Perform: Console Edition

This special package is available to users purchasing a specific console or families of consoles. Take advantage of this version of WYSIWYG Perform and start designing and pre-cuing your shows easily and quickly. WYSIWYG Perform - Console Edition includes most of the functionality of WYSIWYG Perform with certain restrictions such as printing and exporting.

Purchase a compatible console and receive this software today!

Note: WYSIWYG CE is not eligible for Memberships or product upgrades; instead, you may only use the WYSIWYG Release that is available on the day when you first insert your dongle. To upgrade to a new Release of WYSIWYG, or to be eligible for Memberships, you must first upgrade to WYSIWYG Perform Unlimited. WYSIWYG Perform - Console Edition is only available directly from a participating console manufacturer. An upgrade from Console Edition to WYSIWYG Perform Unlimited is available.

If you want more information on WYSIWYG, check out their website at www.cast-soft.com. Also check out the FPS site at www.flyingpig.com/support/hog3/downloads/archive/wyg/VisualizerConnectivity.shtml for information on setting up the Hog3 with Wysiwyg.
  • The version of Wysiwyg is Console Edition ONLY. I believe it is a 512 (single universe) channel maximum. The "warning" you receive is just that...a warning. The software should perform as normal except with the 512 limitation.

From the Cast Website:
    WYSIWYG Perform: Console Edition

This special package is available to users purchasing a specific console or families of consoles. Take advantage of this version of WYSIWYG Perform and start designing and pre-cuing your shows easily and quickly. WYSIWYG Perform - Console Edition includes most of the functionality of WYSIWYG Perform with certain restrictions such as printing and exporting.

Purchase a compatible console and receive this software today!

Note: WYSIWYG CE is not eligible for Memberships or product upgrades; instead, you may only use the WYSIWYG Release that is available on the day when you first insert your dongle. To upgrade to a new Release of WYSIWYG, or to be eligible for Memberships, you must first upgrade to WYSIWYG Perform Unlimited. WYSIWYG Perform - Console Edition is only available directly from a participating console manufacturer. An upgrade from Console Edition to WYSIWYG Perform Unlimited is available.

If you want more information on WYSIWYG, check out their website at www.cast-soft.com. Also check out the FPS site at www.flyingpig.com/support/hog3/downloads/archive/wyg/VisualizerConnectivity.shtml for information on setting up the Hog3 with Wysiwyg.
Children
No Data
Related