(2.2.2) Bug report Wait and save activity

Name: Stephane Mocret
Date: 01/11/2007
Software Version and build number: V2.2.2 Release (Build 1809)
Number of displays: 1
Connected USB Devices: 0
Networked Devices: IPC 4 output/ Hog3PC no output

If i open a page with a save activity and a wait time on second cue, first cue is playing, second is automatically playing and when the second cue is on stage and all time finished if i push go button for this cuelist second cue will play again while we should active the third cue.
Parents
  • I was just going to post that.

Here's what I have.
    Road Hog
    v. 2.2.2

The show was programmed on v.2.2.1 and then upgraded later..

When I load a page the cues automatically load and display that the second cue has followed properly. When I push go for the next cue the list "jumps" to the first cue in the list. This is also true for pages where I want to skip the first six cues or so. I load the page and it is displaying that save activity has worked properly. It also appears that the stage output is correct for the cue listed as playing. When I push the go button for the first it "jumps" to the first cue.

I can reset the the save activity settings and all is well. For that show. When I load the show the next day it's broken again.

Chris Lighthall
  • I was just going to post that.

Here's what I have.
    Road Hog
    v. 2.2.2

The show was programmed on v.2.2.1 and then upgraded later..

When I load a page the cues automatically load and display that the second cue has followed properly. When I push go for the next cue the list "jumps" to the first cue in the list. This is also true for pages where I want to skip the first six cues or so. I load the page and it is displaying that save activity has worked properly. It also appears that the stage output is correct for the cue listed as playing. When I push the go button for the first it "jumps" to the first cue.

I can reset the the save activity settings and all is well. For that show. When I load the show the next day it's broken again.

Chris Lighthall
Children
No Data
Related