Basic Color Scroll

Road Hog
250 MAC Entours
250 MAC Washes

How do I build a simple color scroll, both scrolling the same color, or scrolling randomly? I can't get it to look right. Thanks :684:
Parents
  • I am trying to figure this out using the Entours. The Entour has two parameters on one wheel, Color and Spin. I can Fan the colors to get a random colors effect, but if I try to spin that random set of colors, it jumps to white and then starts spinning.

I can fan the Spin RPM and get a random effect, but this looks really bad if trying to do a slower color scroll.

Since these are colors wheels, I can't figure it out with the Effects Engine either. Any ideas?
  • I am trying to figure this out using the Entours. The Entour has two parameters on one wheel, Color and Spin. I can Fan the colors to get a random colors effect, but if I try to spin that random set of colors, it jumps to white and then starts spinning.

I can fan the Spin RPM and get a random effect, but this looks really bad if trying to do a slower color scroll.

Since these are colors wheels, I can't figure it out with the Effects Engine either. Any ideas?
Children
No Data
Related