TalkBack

Couple years ago, when Hog 3 was released,... I saw a DEMO of some Talkback funcionalities,... like the console reads the EPROM number or so, and then fron that you can address the fixtures from your patch, without climbing anywhere. And some other things like fixture infos etc...

That was a development was get forgot ? Not implemented, but is some part will be ? With the ACN becaming a reality ( ETC is already using it), will be ?

So is any real and short time functions will be on the system soon ?

Also like evrebody is asking for, a ArtNet output is also on the plans ?

Regards

Gian
Parents
  • Actually, i am very curious about the Talkback function that Gian mention...

Brad, if you can tell me more about this function i'll be glad, i think this function will fly the WholeHog to a whole new level of console and especially for the WholeHog III concept thet say "The Console Actually Speak with The Fixtures".

Any timeline for thet function?? any details? i will be very happy to hear more about this function.

Release this fonction on the next version and i belive HES will sale something like 5 WholeHog III any weekend.

Amir
  • Actually, i am very curious about the Talkback function that Gian mention...

Brad, if you can tell me more about this function i'll be glad, i think this function will fly the WholeHog to a whole new level of console and especially for the WholeHog III concept thet say "The Console Actually Speak with The Fixtures".

Any timeline for thet function?? any details? i will be very happy to hear more about this function.

Release this fonction on the next version and i belive HES will sale something like 5 WholeHog III any weekend.

Amir
Children
No Data
Related