Basic System Needs for Hog3PC...

Hey all...

I had poked around some and not found a definitive answer to this question...

I'm aware of the minimum system requirements for Hog3PC, and our system meets that. However, it is a budget PC built with parts. So our next guess is that the system, though it says it meets requirements, isn't really putting out as it should.

I don't know a lot about components and what kind is better than the other, so I was wondering if anyone on here with a solid and stable running system could recommend either where to buy a computer from, or what to build the computer of?

We have two systems, both running the same type of machine, and both have problems. We used to run our touchscreens off of USB but the software crashed constantly. After relieving the USB bus of some of it's duties, we are more stable, but not completely. We run our touchscreens off of serial bus now.

Regardless, we aren't stable enough to run a show. Since plenty of people are, I figure I'd ask what kind of machine you run.

Thanks for your help in this matter. Hog2 is great, but I can't wait to make a permanent move to Hog3.

Jason Stygar
Related