problem with playback wing

hi ,i have a new Problem,
i have a dp 2000 connected to laptop with hog3 pc and i have 2 wings,one of wing is ok and install software .the second not connected and windows said code 10 can not started ??i have always only one in the pc.can i updated the wing?

greets from berlin
Parents
  • You can use the device manager in windows to try and update the driver for the wing. To do this right click on my computer, go into properties, hardware tab, and click on device manager. In the device manager there should be a Flying Pig systems device group. Expand the tree for that group and you should see a device in trouble. Right click on that device and do "update driver". Hopefully this helps.
  • You can use the device manager in windows to try and update the driver for the wing. To do this right click on my computer, go into properties, hardware tab, and click on device manager. In the device manager there should be a Flying Pig systems device group. Expand the tree for that group and you should see a device in trouble. Right click on that device and do "update driver". Hopefully this helps.
Children
No Data
Related