system time

hi,

after update on version 2.2.2, my systemtime is not more correct. every day is the hour incorrect. date and min is always correct.
i have change my systembatterie. the same problem i have on versions until 2.2.1. in the version 2.2.1 everything with the time was ok.

regards marco
Parents
  • I have done some research and found out that this is an XPe bug. The problem that you guys are experiencing is due to EWF ( enhanced write filter ) and the Daylight Savings. There is a registry filter that needs to be in place in order for the time to persist correctly. I have opened a bug 11248 in order to resolve this issue.

Work-around:
    There are a couple of work-arounds which will remedy this problem. 1st you can update the time on the console and perform a software update which in turn will persist the clock settings after reboot. Or a full imaging of the desk should resolve this issue granted the BIOS clock is correct.

Let me know if this helps!
  • I have done some research and found out that this is an XPe bug. The problem that you guys are experiencing is due to EWF ( enhanced write filter ) and the Daylight Savings. There is a registry filter that needs to be in place in order for the time to persist correctly. I have opened a bug 11248 in order to resolve this issue.

Work-around:
    There are a couple of work-arounds which will remedy this problem. 1st you can update the time on the console and perform a software update which in turn will persist the clock settings after reboot. Or a full imaging of the desk should resolve this issue granted the BIOS clock is correct.

Let me know if this helps!
Children
No Data
Related