Patching Scrollers

I use the generic "scroller dimmer" fixture for my Morpheus color rangers. I can patch these fixtures to a dmx address that represents the dimmer channel of the fixture the scroller is mounted on. When I try to do this, the dmx address that gets assigned is just the next available number. Is there a way that I can change the dmx address so that it actually matches that of my dimmer channel. My dimmers are addressed in groups of 4. I don't have the ability to assign them dynamically.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ross
Parents
  • If I understand you correctly then all you should need to do is open the patch window, select the scroll dimmer you want to patch, select the intensity part of the patch, type in the specific dmx channel that those dimmers are on and then hit enter. The you would go back and patch the fixture part (the scroller) doing the same thing except patching to the appropriate scroller dmx channel.
  • If I understand you correctly then all you should need to do is open the patch window, select the scroll dimmer you want to patch, select the intensity part of the patch, type in the specific dmx channel that those dimmers are on and then hit enter. The you would go back and patch the fixture part (the scroller) doing the same thing except patching to the appropriate scroller dmx channel.
Children
No Data
Related