HOG III and Lightconverse?

Hey guys,

Just wanted to know if anyone has any experience connecting a HOG III to the Lightconverse visualizer. Is it even possible?

Thanks
Calvin
Parents
  • Hey Richard,

Congrats on your purchase of Light Converse.... I purchased it the minute I saw it at LDI. The graphics are amazing. Unfortunately, at the moment the connectivity software doesn't support Light Converse. But I've been in touch with Brad at HES and he's informed me that they are working on a solution to implement compatibility in the near future. As of right now, I'm using two of Light Converse’s DMX to USB converters between my Hog III and Desktop to run four universes to test the program out.

Hope This Helps....
  • Hey Richard,

Congrats on your purchase of Light Converse.... I purchased it the minute I saw it at LDI. The graphics are amazing. Unfortunately, at the moment the connectivity software doesn't support Light Converse. But I've been in touch with Brad at HES and he's informed me that they are working on a solution to implement compatibility in the near future. As of right now, I'm using two of Light Converse’s DMX to USB converters between my Hog III and Desktop to run four universes to test the program out.

Hope This Helps....
Children
No Data
Related