"copy of"

What about that all cues that are marked "copy of XX" really are linked together.

So if you have an list with:
Q 1 "Kjell"
Q 2 "Sigurd"
Q 3 "Bridge"
Q 4 Copy of "kjell"
Q 5 Copy of "Bridge"
Q 6 Copy of "Sigurd"

If you then later on change somerhing in Q1 it also defaultly changes Q4, likewise on Q2 vs. Q6 and Q3 vs. Q5

It could be also more advanced that if you then say change the name of the Q4 to "kjell_1" instead it would not follow the changes in Q1 anymore.
Parents
  • [quote=Marty Postma]A "reference" cue if you will....good idea.

We already have this for palettes via "Allow Refs", so I imagine it not too hard to do for cues as well.

Especially, I would like too see Scenes to used as reference. Also adding and removing of fixtures in Scene should be referred... But, it's important to remember that using somekind of reference cue system (Preset) can mess a lot of things in tracking console. Using your reference in multiple lists can make unexpected things happen, if you are doing updates carelessly :)
  • [quote=Marty Postma]A "reference" cue if you will....good idea.

We already have this for palettes via "Allow Refs", so I imagine it not too hard to do for cues as well.

Especially, I would like too see Scenes to used as reference. Also adding and removing of fixtures in Scene should be referred... But, it's important to remember that using somekind of reference cue system (Preset) can mess a lot of things in tracking console. Using your reference in multiple lists can make unexpected things happen, if you are doing updates carelessly :)
Children
No Data
Related