Multiple Goto?

Is it possible to use Goto to launch several "go's" at once ... say I have list 1 that has an intensity stack, and list 2, that has a color stack.

I want to do something like:

goto list 1 cue 2 list 2, cue 4 enter

obviously that doesn't work but I was hoping something like that would. Any ideas without use of a preprogrammed macro -- i'm thinking on the fly.
Parents
  • Hey Stephen,

There is no sytax that would allow you to do this directly from the comand line.

Personally I'd start making use of Virtual Lists and Scenes here.

Build a bunch of different Scenes with your color cues each being one. Turn off GUARD in the Scene directory and you can now pick your color by touching the screen.

The for your intensity cues, build either "blank" Scenes or Lists and put GOTO comment macros in them. Then trigger them in the same fashion from the screen, while keeping the actual intensity cuelist on a fader to maintain manual control as well.

Hope this helps.:)
  • Hey Stephen,

There is no sytax that would allow you to do this directly from the comand line.

Personally I'd start making use of Virtual Lists and Scenes here.

Build a bunch of different Scenes with your color cues each being one. Turn off GUARD in the Scene directory and you can now pick your color by touching the screen.

The for your intensity cues, build either "blank" Scenes or Lists and put GOTO comment macros in them. Then trigger them in the same fashion from the screen, while keeping the actual intensity cuelist on a fader to maintain manual control as well.

Hope this helps.:)
Children
No Data
Related