Multiple Goto?

Is it possible to use Goto to launch several "go's" at once ... say I have list 1 that has an intensity stack, and list 2, that has a color stack.

I want to do something like:

goto list 1 cue 2 list 2, cue 4 enter

obviously that doesn't work but I was hoping something like that would. Any ideas without use of a preprogrammed macro -- i'm thinking on the fly.
Parents
  • [quote=deegster]Marty, can you explain the purpose of using a Scene to change color, instead of a color palette?

Sure thing:)

By using Virtual Scenes and Cuelists triggered off the touchscreens, you are able to make quick changes on-the-fly, but without tying up the programmer.

So just as a simple example, you could be changing colors, positions, FX-base points, etc, etc... off Virtual Scenes and Cuelists...and at the same time be writing an entirely new look in the Programmer with Blind enabled. Then simply hit Blind and your whole new look comes up in your default times.

Make sense?:hogsign:
  • [quote=deegster]Marty, can you explain the purpose of using a Scene to change color, instead of a color palette?

Sure thing:)

By using Virtual Scenes and Cuelists triggered off the touchscreens, you are able to make quick changes on-the-fly, but without tying up the programmer.

So just as a simple example, you could be changing colors, positions, FX-base points, etc, etc... off Virtual Scenes and Cuelists...and at the same time be writing an entirely new look in the Programmer with Blind enabled. Then simply hit Blind and your whole new look comes up in your default times.

Make sense?:hogsign:
Children
No Data
Related