Hog III Timing

Hi All,

a question I keep getting asked, is how (live) can one use a pallet in time?

Say you have position 1, then position 2 - festival style how do I make this move from 1 to 2 in 5 Seconds then a few minutes later from 2 to 1 again.

I know I can have a 'set' time for pallets to move in, but I want to try to avoid this. I am traditionally an AVO user, so normally would press the number of seconds I want the pallet to move into, then the pallet.

Thanks
Parents
  • Try turning on "fade changes" in the programmer, then hitting the [time]button on the front panel. You should now have fade and delay information being displayed on the encoder toolbar. With that information in front of you, you should easily be able to use the encoders or the cmd line (time #s, enter) to specify how fast you want your fades to occur from palette to palette. Remember, this will apply only to fixtures in the current selection. Probably not ideal but I hope it helps.
  • Try turning on "fade changes" in the programmer, then hitting the [time]button on the front panel. You should now have fade and delay information being displayed on the encoder toolbar. With that information in front of you, you should easily be able to use the encoders or the cmd line (time #s, enter) to specify how fast you want your fades to occur from palette to palette. Remember, this will apply only to fixtures in the current selection. Probably not ideal but I hope it helps.
Children
No Data
Related