Roadhog lights

Hi,

I somehow seem to have dimmed the two blue lights on the front of the hog, but I have no idea where I did that. They are allmost off now. Where can I control these lights?
When the desk starts up, the trackball turns blue for a second, but putting it in ball mode doesn't turn the blue light on like in a hog3. Is this normal? It's the 2nd roadhog I'm using, both did the same.

Regards,

Bhagat
Parents
  • Bhagat,

First regarding the blue marker lights.. these can not be dimmed, as they get power directly from the power supply. Since you say they are now dim that is concerning.. you might want to check that they are proerply plugged in.

As for the trackball, either there is a greater power problem (a symptom described above) or it is also possible that you have adjusted the LED brightness level in your show file. Hold down SETUP and look at the last encoder wheel... if this value is below 100% then this could explain the trackball problem.

please let me know your findings.
  • Bhagat,

First regarding the blue marker lights.. these can not be dimmed, as they get power directly from the power supply. Since you say they are now dim that is concerning.. you might want to check that they are proerply plugged in.

As for the trackball, either there is a greater power problem (a symptom described above) or it is also possible that you have adjusted the LED brightness level in your show file. Hold down SETUP and look at the last encoder wheel... if this value is below 100% then this could explain the trackball problem.

please let me know your findings.
Children
No Data
Related