hog pc / vista compatibility

Hi there,
The Download page states that HOG PC isn't yet Vista friendly, but I installed it on my new laptop the other day (without realising there was issues) and it seems to run without glitch (so far).

What / if are the known bugs running HOGPC with Vista? I haven't managed to find one. (Admittedly, I've not hooked up any wings / dongle yet though)

Cheers,
Deano
Parents
  • Actually it seems like Deano has right about hog3pc. As I write this I'm testing hog3pc on vista. Just got my new laptop today, with vista pre-installed. I was just about to reboot it with xp, when I thought, hey what the heck, I'll try installing hog3pc on vista to see what happens. And guess what! No problemo! I'm testing it right now, I'll let a show run for a couple of hours and see if the vista gets evil;)

Maybe I dare to test it live on friday? No guts, no glory!

I'll keep you posted...
  • Actually it seems like Deano has right about hog3pc. As I write this I'm testing hog3pc on vista. Just got my new laptop today, with vista pre-installed. I was just about to reboot it with xp, when I thought, hey what the heck, I'll try installing hog3pc on vista to see what happens. And guess what! No problemo! I'm testing it right now, I'll let a show run for a couple of hours and see if the vista gets evil;)

Maybe I dare to test it live on friday? No guts, no glory!

I'll keep you posted...
Children
No Data
Related