Please Help! This keeps bugging me. . .

:06:

I want to create a movement effect like a bally hoo, and use the fader to control speed and size. When I set the fader to Manual Crossfade, it sticks at the top of the fader. Then when I release , the fader is backwards. What is the best way to have the fader control the Speed and size, going higher at the top of the fader, and slower at the bototm? :trink26:
Parents
  • ok I kinda got it. I have my ballyhoo cuelist on one fader with a small rate and size. then I created a icpb fader (which I've never used before, and this is awesome by the way) with the full value on a fader next to the ballyhoo fader. I hit play on the movement and use the ipcb fader, and this works perfectly, but brings up a couple of questions.

1) can I use macros on the ipcb fader to launch the movement cue, and can I release the cue the same way when the ipcb fader hits zero?

2) if I have multiple movements, is there a way to use one ipcb fader with all of them?
  • ok I kinda got it. I have my ballyhoo cuelist on one fader with a small rate and size. then I created a icpb fader (which I've never used before, and this is awesome by the way) with the full value on a fader next to the ballyhoo fader. I hit play on the movement and use the ipcb fader, and this works perfectly, but brings up a couple of questions.

1) can I use macros on the ipcb fader to launch the movement cue, and can I release the cue the same way when the ipcb fader hits zero?

2) if I have multiple movements, is there a way to use one ipcb fader with all of them?
Children
No Data
Related