Please Help! This keeps bugging me. . .

:06:

I want to create a movement effect like a bally hoo, and use the fader to control speed and size. When I set the fader to Manual Crossfade, it sticks at the top of the fader. Then when I release , the fader is backwards. What is the best way to have the fader control the Speed and size, going higher at the top of the fader, and slower at the bototm? :trink26:
Parents
  • ok so I have a new love for IPCB faders. sorry I'm so new to this.

Is it possible to have a bunch of scenes or cuelists of different kinds of movements (Square Stage, Square Audience, Circle Stage, Circle Audience, etc), and then have one fader to control rate, and one fader to control size?

I'm just wondering if I can make a large database of different effects and only have to use two faders to control them, instead of assigning each effect to a fader (since I'm limited on faders). Thanks~
  • ok so I have a new love for IPCB faders. sorry I'm so new to this.

Is it possible to have a bunch of scenes or cuelists of different kinds of movements (Square Stage, Square Audience, Circle Stage, Circle Audience, etc), and then have one fader to control rate, and one fader to control size?

I'm just wondering if I can make a large database of different effects and only have to use two faders to control them, instead of assigning each effect to a fader (since I'm limited on faders). Thanks~
Children
No Data
Related