Please Help! This keeps bugging me. . .

:06:

I want to create a movement effect like a bally hoo, and use the fader to control speed and size. When I set the fader to Manual Crossfade, it sticks at the top of the fader. Then when I release , the fader is backwards. What is the best way to have the fader control the Speed and size, going higher at the top of the fader, and slower at the bototm? :trink26:
Parents
  • Why are some of my IPCB faders flashing (Strobe on one and position on another)?

And also, I programmed an up position on one fader with Full intensity, and my main positions are on another fader. When I push the up position IPCB fader, it fades in the intensity and postion if the main position (and intensity) fader is at zero. If the main is at any level, it fades the position appropriately.

When I get to the top and go back down, the position on the IPCB fader fades back down at the rate of the fader, but the intensity snaps to zero. I believe my paths are also set to linear. Any ideas why the intensity snaps and doesnt fade down with the fader? (thanks)
  • Why are some of my IPCB faders flashing (Strobe on one and position on another)?

And also, I programmed an up position on one fader with Full intensity, and my main positions are on another fader. When I push the up position IPCB fader, it fades in the intensity and postion if the main position (and intensity) fader is at zero. If the main is at any level, it fades the position appropriately.

When I get to the top and go back down, the position on the IPCB fader fades back down at the rate of the fader, but the intensity snaps to zero. I believe my paths are also set to linear. Any ideas why the intensity snaps and doesnt fade down with the fader? (thanks)
Children
No Data
Related